Aug 5, 2009

I'm Back~

Well..previously I'd managed to create a blog..but somehow due to my own error while registering my blog..i guess i lost my blog..dun ask me why..Anyway, I'm back with a new blog..this time i took the effort to write down my gmail account..so tat I will not lost it again..

To those who previously went into or accidentally stumble upon my blog..a big apologize to all of you..This is the new link to my blog : http://melisa-mls.blogspot.com/

A big welcome to everyone who visits my blog~

7 comments:

  1. waah so semangat create new one =)

    jo-N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not i semangat..got nothing to do..duwan to do my homework ma..like u.escape~

    ReplyDelete
  3. let's escape to joN's house... XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your blog! Thanks for the link! Will link you back too!~ ^^ Hope to see more of your writings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha come la...melaka only can go eat.. cant do other thing
    jo-N

    ReplyDelete