Aug 6, 2009

Escape

Today my big sis go inside my blog and see the overall features of my blog..and she gave me a comment..why don't you go change your blog skin?hmm..was wondering whether or not i should change the skin of my blog..afterall it involves a lot of html stuff inside..and i'm sucks in programming..whether it is java or html..so i'm quite skeptical to change..but alas, after been persuaded by her..and she took the effort to send the link to me..i told myself, "Why not give it a try?If it really do not work..i can always revert back to the old skin..and the most important thing is..i can escape from doing my assignments for awhile..XD"

So, i spent the entire evening..go search for nice blog skin..to be applied into my blog..most of the blogs got complicated html codes..make me @@..until i found this skin..quite a nice skin i can said..i like the most among all those i had found..copying the whole html codes is not hard..modyfing it is hard..but somehow i manage to add in some links..and a chatbox inside..luckily it's working..i plan to include my profile inside also..guess i still haven't figure it out yet..i will include my profile inside later..need to do my assignments d..aih.. 2 assignments need to be handed by next week..

Help me!!!..can I do not do my assignments?Guess not..

5 comments:

  1. lol...new blog 4 urself? XD anyway u can add my new gmail acc... borolht747@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really new la..haha i got 1 before..sumhow i too pro until lost it =.=|||

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...finally able to comment...if dun wanna do assignment then help me design my blog also lo
    wakakakakakk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alvin : I noob le..duno design..u more pro den
    me..go design a better skin than mine..XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. u noob then who pro wor???
    me super noob ler...wat also dunno de ah...studied few years dy only know how to comment ur blog nia....

    ReplyDelete